Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I return quotation key to normal in Excel?

I was typing in a formula in Excel and tried to use the quote key ", but I
keep getting an e with an accent symbol. How do I return it to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Pokerplayer

Your keyboard is set to french language, check your settings in Control
Panel under Regional and Languages Options.
Regards
Cimjet