James Limey

Default I cannot get excell to change to landscape

I want to print in landscape format.
Yes I know the way to change it -
File
page set up
page
landscape

but that does not work. Even when landscape is "clicked" the page still
prints in portrait.
When I do a page preview it appears in portrait.

Any ideas on another "switch" or setting. I have closed excell and
restarted but still the same thing.

Thank you
James
swatsp0p

Almost always, printing issues in Excel are directly tied to the printer
being used. Is your printer capable of Landscape? Does it have some
settings that need to be changed (Windows StartSettingsPrinters... Right
click on your printer and select Properties). Do you have the latest driver
for the printer installed? Can you select another printer to print to as a
trial?

HTH