Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can i import an chart of accounts to replace default in MSA 2008?

i would like to import a chart of accounts my accountant created into MSA
2008 to replace the default chart of accounts thats there. Can i do this? if
so how? i know i can export the default chart to excel but how do i import to
replace that chart?
Thanks
Scott