Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to install ms querry in excel?

Dear All
I have installed accounting package Tally version 9 on my PC. I want to
connect the same in excel. However when I connect the same in excel It givens
me error "Unable to connect the data source". Now on calling tally people,
they are saying that you will have to install MS Querry in excel. I am using
Excel 2007. Can anybody guide me how to install MS Querry in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tushar

See this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288118/en-us

then try to get through to

http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

where you can pick up the 97 version or XLQUERY.XLA

I can't get through to the site this morning for some reason or other.

Or perhaps someone could send you a copy?

Gord