Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 pivot table: how to paste special formats?

In Excel 2007 - how to copy formats from pivot table? In Excel 2003, you
could have a pivot table, then copy, paste special values, and then copy,
paste special formats - I can't figure out how to paste special formats in
Excel 2007!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unlike the old pivot table AutoFormats, you can't copy the pivot table
style formatting and paste it as formats on the worksheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about making a copy of the worksheet, doing copy, paste special values
to the entire worksheet copy, and then just copying the cells, which are now
no longer a pivot table.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com