Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default i have a pivot table that I had to paste special and want to sum a

I did a paste special on a pivot table to add additional columns and I need
to subtotal on those additional columns with every change in each pivot table
total. VAlues or amounts will need to be input fro Apr, May & June.

For instance:

Name Jan Feb Mar Apr May June
Apple 10 10 10
1 1 1