Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default templates

I accidently found some calanders for potty training, monthly charts, charts
for almost everything you can think of, but now I can't find them again. I
think I was somewhere in excel. .can you help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jamie,

Excel has built-in templates, but I've never seen one on potty training.
The ones on your computer are found by choosing File, New, .... The ones
on-line are found by choosing Templates on Office Online, which is in the
Task Pane when you choose New.

Of course you could Google "Excel Potty training templates" and see what you
get.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jamie" wrote:

I accidently found some calanders for potty training, monthly charts, charts
for almost everything you can think of, but now I can't find them again. I
think I was somewhere in excel. .can you help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about the Tinkle Potty Chart for Excel 2007?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...talled =1&c=1

Found at the Office Template Gallery which has many Templates.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

templates MaggsCam New Users to Excel 3 February 22nd 07 10:15 AM
Templates benlee Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 23rd 06 12:11 PM
Excel is opening templates as templates instead of as worksheets Desram Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 January 19th 06 09:38 PM
TEMPLATES JIGGYS76 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 28th 05 11:40 PM
Templates Mike M Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 30th 05 04:17 PM