Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Image View

I inserted an image to a spreadsheet, resized it, placed where i wanted and
locked it in place. Everytime I scroll down the sheet or save my work the
image dissappears but, will print out. It seems like its not there unless i
click the area and the grips appear. Please advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Check the setting Tools Options View Objects Show All.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel