Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default finding more than one item

I have a list of about ten items I am searching for in my spreadsheet. I am
using find & replace. Is there some way that I can find more than one item
at a time? Can I seperate them with a symbol of some sort that will find them
all instead of having to find each one individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It requires VBA programming code to do automatic multiple finds.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA