-   -   finding more than one item (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185159-finding-more-than-one-item.html)

sujensen

finding more than one item

I have a list of about ten items I am searching for in my spreadsheet. I am
using find & replace. Is there some way that I can find more than one item
at a time? Can I seperate them with a symbol of some sort that will find them
all instead of having to find each one individually?

Jim Cone[_2_]

finding more than one item

It requires VBA programming code to do automatic multiple finds.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA