Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Disabling WORKSHEET_CHANGE event

Is there a way to temporarily disable a sub worksheet_change()? I was
thinking of something along the lines of.... application.wokrsheet_change =
false and then run a macro that makes a bunch of changes to my sheet and then
make it true again? I know this method does not work but I was hoping there
is something along the lines of this out there.

thanks,

Jase
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

application.enableevents = false
'do the work
application.enableevents = true

But it disables all events--not just the worksheet_change event.

--

Dave Peterson