Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet_Change

Hi I have what is probably the most basic question on the Worksheet_Change
module.
I need to write a script that copies a value from one cell to another when
another cell changes.

in this example I would like to change cell, L11, and have the script
replace the values in cells S11 and V11 with values from A1 and A2,
Similarly I would like to do the same for the range L11:L22 changing the
corresponding values S11:S22 and V11:V22 with the values from A1 and A2

Its probably really easy but I'm slowly learning the language and this seams
as good a place as any to start with worksheet events.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Im having problems getting it to work, i suspect its because i am trying to
paste over merged cells, cells "stu" are merged and so are "vwx" i tried
adding . paste to line 2 too

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try this within your event

if target.address="$L$11" then
range("a1:a2").copy range("s11:s22,v11:v22")
end if

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software