Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you use excel solver after installing the add-in?

I have added the solver, and have a set of values, but I can't find the
solver under any of the tabs. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click Help, and look up Solver, read the information found at the links.

dg12304 wrote:

I have added the solver, and have a set of values, but I can't find the
solver under any of the tabs. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dg12304 -

After Solver is properly installed, it appears at:

Excel 2003 and earlier | Tools | Solver

Excel 2007 | Data | Analysis | Solver

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"dg12304" wrote in message
I have added the solver, and have a set of values, but I can't find the
solver under any of the tabs. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You installed but did you "load" under ToolsAdd-ins?

If you do, Solver will show up under the Tools menu.

Excel 2003 and earlier..........don't know about 2007

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP