Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SCROLLING WIPES OUT CHECK BOXES

In my excel page I have a bunch of check boxes periodically throughout the
page. When I Scroll down the check boxes are wiped out to where I cant see
them but if I know where they are at I can still click on it then it will
show up. If I scroll up they actually reappear but when I scroll down they go
away. ANy idea what may be causing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sometimes cleaning up the windows temp folder will help.

Close excel
windows start button|Run
type this and hit enter:
%temp%

And delete all the files and folders you find there.

Some files/folders may not be deleted if they are in use by other programs.
Ignore those failures and keep deleting the others.

======
And I bet you've used the checkboxes from the Control Toolbox toolbar.

If you did, you may find that the checkboxes from the Forms toolbar behave much
more nicely. They don't offer as much customization (events and format),
though.

And if cleaning the temp folder doesn't help, you may want to consider deleting
the checkboxes and replacing them with Forms checkboxes.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You also may want to see if there's a new video driver at the manufacturer's
site.

Or a video setting that you can play with to see if that helps. Remember to
write down any existing settings before changing anything--just in case!