Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jase jase is offline

Default SCROLLING WIPES OUT CHECK BOXES

Thanks Dave, cleaning it worked.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You also may want to see if there's a new video driver at the manufacturer's
site.

Or a video setting that you can play with to see if that helps. Remember to
write down any existing settings before changing anything--just in case!

Jase wrote:

In my excel page I have a bunch of check boxes periodically throughout the
page. When I Scroll down the check boxes are wiped out to where I cant see
them but if I know where they are at I can still click on it then it will
show up. If I scroll up they actually reappear but when I scroll down they go
away. ANy idea what may be causing this?

--

Dave Peterson