Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy data from one sheet to another

Hi,
I want to run a macro which will take data from cells A1~G1 on sheet 1 and
paste them onto the bottom of a list on sheet 2.
Sheet 1 will be like a input page and sheet 2 will be a log of all data
entered.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

with sheets("Sheet2")
LastRow = .Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup).Row
NewRow = LastRow + 1
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:G1").copy destination:=.Range("A" & NewRow)
end with

"Big Simon" wrote:

Hi,
I want to run a macro which will take data from cells A1~G1 on sheet 1 and
paste them onto the bottom of a list on sheet 2.
Sheet 1 will be like a input page and sheet 2 will be a log of all data
entered.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BRB BRB is offline

Joe,
This is very close to what I'm looking for. The only difference is that the
rows in "sheet1" increase on a weekly basis and I need to copy only the new
rows onto the bottom of "sheet2".
I tried making the following alteration, but it didn't work:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & botrowsht2 : "G" & botrowsht1).copy
destination:=.Range("A" & botrowsht2)

I get a compile error on "("A" & botrowsht2 : "G" & botrowsht1"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.