-   -   Copy data from one sheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184785-copy-data-one-sheet-another.html)

Big Simon

Copy data from one sheet to another

Hi,
I want to run a macro which will take data from cells A1~G1 on sheet 1 and
paste them onto the bottom of a list on sheet 2.
Sheet 1 will be like a input page and sheet 2 will be a log of all data
entered.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks,

joel

Copy data from one sheet to another

with sheets("Sheet2")
LastRow = .Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup).Row
NewRow = LastRow + 1
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:G1").copy destination:=.Range("A" & NewRow)
end with

"Big Simon" wrote:

Hi,
I want to run a macro which will take data from cells A1~G1 on sheet 1 and
paste them onto the bottom of a list on sheet 2.
Sheet 1 will be like a input page and sheet 2 will be a log of all data
entered.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks,

Big Simon

Copy data from one sheet to another

Worked brilliantly! Thanks for your help.

"Big Simon" wrote:

Hi,
I want to run a macro which will take data from cells A1~G1 on sheet 1 and
paste them onto the bottom of a list on sheet 2.
Sheet 1 will be like a input page and sheet 2 will be a log of all data
entered.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks,

BRB

Copy data from one sheet to another

Joe,
This is very close to what I'm looking for. The only difference is that the
rows in "sheet1" increase on a weekly basis and I need to copy only the new
rows onto the bottom of "sheet2".
I tried making the following alteration, but it didn't work:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & botrowsht2 : "G" & botrowsht1).copy
destination:=.Range("A" & botrowsht2)

I get a compile error on "("A" & botrowsht2 : "G" & botrowsht1"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.