Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data import from different excel files & automatic refresh

From 10 excel files (different countries) with 12 tabs (different information
about the countries), I need to create a new excel file that will contain 10
tabs (the countries) with selected data from one of the 12 tabs. This data
must be stored in different sheets and then it is going to be consolidated
(so I must have one tab for each country). It is very crucial that this data
is refreshed automatically, since there are going to be several changes by
the countries and we want to avoid any errors. Is there any way to do this?
I know about links, but we dont trust them. Any ideas?