connief

Default Microsoft Excel

I got kicked out while using Excel. Now when I go back in, I have save and
print buttons, but they are not accessible. They are grayed out.
Frank Kabel

Hi
does this happen for all files or only a specific one?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

connief wrote:
I got kicked out while using Excel. Now when I go back in, I have
save and print buttons, but they are not accessible. They are grayed
out.

connief

Hello Frank,

Thank you for replying to my predicament. We did find a solution. The
problem was that the user got kicked out of her Citrix session abruptly with
an Excel file still open. The fix is to have the user simply reopen the file
and close it properly. This will fix the renable the users menu items.

If the user logs off and back on to citrix after this, their profile will be
updated with the proper settings.

Connie F
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA