Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click TOOLS in the menu and select OPTIONS. Click the TRANSITION tab and
remove the check from the TRANSITION NAVIGATION KEYS check box.
--
Kevin Backmann

How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools/ Options/ Transition:
Unset whatever is set.
--
David Biddulph

"rcamron" wrote in message
How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:
Button
Excel Options Scroll down to