-   -   Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184684-tab-jumps-13-cells-when-hit.html)

rcamron

Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

Kevin B

Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

Click TOOLS in the menu and select OPTIONS. Click the TRANSITION tab and
remove the check from the TRANSITION NAVIGATION KEYS check box.
--
Kevin Backmann

"rcamron" wrote:

How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

Tools/ Options/ Transition:
Unset whatever is set.
--
David Biddulph

"rcamron" wrote in message
How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

rcamron

Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

Thank you so much I have been living with that for about 6 months and just to
suborn to ask how to fix it. I guys its a guy thing

"rcamron" wrote:

How do I get this to stop and to only move 1 cell at a time.

2007 Try this:

Tab Jumps 13 Cells when hit

Try this:
Button