Designs4Less

Default I've accidentally created a LIST range. How can I get rid of it??

I was in Excel and highlighted a range that I wanted to print as a selection.
Somehow I clicked the wrong thing and now it thinks it's a LIST (has the dark
blue border around it with column lables at the top). I don't want it to be
there. I just want my plain old spreadsheet back.

Anyone know how to get rid of this??

Delaine

Trevor Shuttleworth

Delaine

right click on the list and, from the menu, select List | Convert to range
and confirm that you want to convert the list to a range.

Regards

Trevor