Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sorting+variable cell sizes

I am developing a worksheet that has several columns. All but one of these
colums has cells of constant height. (Date, Name, Address etc. The
remaining column has cells that can have more that one line of text. All
columns have WordWrap "on" so when the text column contains more than one
line of text the whole spreadsheet line increase in height. In other words
everything is fine. The problem is that I need to sort the data by Date Name
or Adress and can't get the sorted list to apply the wordwrap to the text in
the new cell location and cause the cells to expand in height as required. I
would be most grateful if anyone could tell me how to solve this problem.
BobG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the several columns.

FormatRowAutofit.