Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i organise a schedule

I have a gardening business with weekly, fortnightly and monthl appointments.
Then I fit other jobs in around the fixed clients. Whats the best way to
organise myself? I need Names, addresses, frequency,payment,and any other
information that would make my life so much easier!

Thankyou to whoever answers my query!

Yours truly

Justins Mowing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have not had much experience in excel I would just create a simple
blocked form of data.

Name--Address--Frequency--Pmt--Next Appointment

Then if you hilight this top row of cells and click on
Data--Filter--AutoFilter you will get tons of drop down boxes. Now you can
sort and choose data that matches your needs.

So you can select Next Appointment and choose the date you want and it will
show you all the appointments you have for that day, then you can even select
the Name of the person and it will just show you there information. If you
are more advanced with excel there are endless possibilities in setting this
up to do whatever you want.