NAWBUS

Default Macros for playing sounds

I am making a spreadsheet to do simple arithmetic for pupils at my school.
The sum is displayed and the pupil has to put in the correct answer. If the
correct answer is given 'Correct' is displayed and if the an incorrect answer
is given 'Try Again' is displayed.
However, as this is for a special needs school and some of the pupils are
visually impared, I need it to play a sound as well as displayed responses.
I know there is a way to do it using VBA, but can't work it out myself!
Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Andy Brown

Frank Kabel