KenK

Default How do I copy excel macros from one pc to another?

I have written macros in excel for which I use regularly. I want to copy
them to a new PC however I am unable to do so. How do I get them from one pc
to another?
Peo Sjoblom

Unable, how are you unable? You can copy over the files that hold the macros
and they will be copied as well, you can export the macros as text file
(*.bas) and import them (alt + f11, right click the modules and select export
module or fileexport, to import do fileimport to import)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom