ArmandoS

Default Hyperlinks

Laura,

I hope you can help me to fix my problem. I cannot open hyperlinks neither
in excel nor in word. The following message is displayed: "Unable to open
http\:...........\ No program is registered to open this file". I have
office 2003.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Armando

"Laura" wrote:

Is there a way to force hyperlinks in Excel to open in the Internet Explorer
window that is open instead of opening a new window? I need the links to
open in the window I'm logged into.

Thanks,
Laura