Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Define a range

Sheets("New").Range("A:AC" & lRow).Copy
I thought that this would work but it does not. I want to copy a
range that is A through AC on row LROW. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

fRow = 1
lRow = 10
Sheets("New").Range(Cells(fRow, "A"), Cells(lRow, "AC")).Copy

Regards,
Per

"jlclyde" skrev i meddelelsen
Sheets("New").Range("A:AC" & lRow).Copy
I thought that this would work but it does not. I want to copy a
range that is A through AC on row LROW. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

Sheets("New").Range("A" & lRow & ":AC" & lRow).Copy

Hope this helps,

Hutch