Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 open files in their own separate window

I would like Excel to behave like MS Word. When I double click on a Word .doc
file it opens in its own window, separate from other Word windows. I would
like to have the same behavior with Excel files...each file opening in its
own window. I am running Vista Home Premium. When I was running XP I could go
to Windows Explorer/tools/folder options/file types/select the xls file
extension/click properties/click advanced and add "%1". I have not yet
found a way to do this in Vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try:

http://my.opera.com/Jarrah/blog/how-...eparate-window