FDickens

Default comments in excel cells

Why is "insert comment" not available in one of my worksheets ?

I can insert into other sheets.

The cell and sheet are not protected.
Dave Peterson

Do you have multiple worksheets grouped?

Look in the title bar for [group].

If you do, rightclick on a worksheet tab and choose Ungroup Sheets.

--

Dave Peterson