Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Partial Loss of Data between Excel 2003 Versions

I have two computers networked together, but each with a different Excel 2003
version. I put together a speadsheet of number data on one computer with
Excel 2003 (11.8142.8132) SP2, then transfered the saved spreadsheet the my
other computer. When I opened the file on my second computer with Excel 2003
(11.8169.8172) SP3, the headings all appeared, but the number data was
completely gone. The file opens correctly still on the computer I created it
on and no errors were encountered when I opened it on the second computer.

Do I have some security setting on one that I don't have on the other? Any
idea why this would happen or what I am doing wrong? Thank you!