Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can you add a hyperlink to many worksheets/worgroups at one time?

I am new to this and really need some help. I have created a index page that
list the months with weeks that hyperlink to a workgroup for that week
contaning 5 worksheets for 5 days of the week. At the top of each worksheet
I want to have a cell(Labeled Home) that will hyperlink back to the index
page. Is there a way to add the hyperlink to all the worksheets at one time
or do I have to do it manually on each sheet?
--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add a hyperlink to a single sheet, copy that cell,
group all of your other sheets and paste into a cell in the group.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Raider"
wrote in message
I am new to this and really need some help. I have created a index page that
list the months with weeks that hyperlink to a workgroup for that week
contaning 5 worksheets for 5 days of the week. At the top of each worksheet
I want to have a cell(Labeled Home) that will hyperlink back to the index
page. Is there a way to add the hyperlink to all the worksheets at one time
or do I have to do it manually on each sheet?
--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can you add a hyperlink to many worksheets/worgroups at one ti

Thanks for the reply
It will take me sometime to copy and paste to each worksheet since I have 51
workbooks that are linked off my index page contaning 5 worksheets each.
--
Thanks