Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default More Help Needed!

Okay - now I have a formula that looks like this:

=IF(AH2=FALSE,0,-1)

This is working fine, but now I need it to do more. What I'm trying to do
is look at AH2 and if it says FALSE still return the 0 and if it says TRUE
return a -1 UNLESS cell B2 has a 0 in it - if cell B2 has a 0 in it and AH2
says TRUE, then I need it to return a 0.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In general one could probably get away with
=-AND(AH2,B2)
but the formulae can behave rather differently if input cells are empty.
--
David Biddulph

"sferguson" wrote:

Okay - now I have a formula that looks like this:

=IF(AH2=FALSE,0,-1)

This is working fine, but now I need it to do more. What I'm trying to
do
is look at AH2 and if it says FALSE still return the 0 and if it says
TRUE
return a -1 UNLESS cell B2 has a 0 in it - if cell B2 has a 0 in it and
AH2
says TRUE, then I need it to return a 0.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Help needed. Gary[_2_] Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 3rd 07 09:20 PM
Needed Help.. Chaos2blue Excel Worksheet Functions 5 September 1st 06 09:06 AM
Help needed Monty New Users to Excel 1 July 31st 06 09:40 AM
Help needed... l.o.c.o.s Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 February 5th 06 03:49 AM
If Then help needed RGT New Users to Excel 2 March 18th 05 01:30 AM