Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Open Index Page

Hi, I have a workbook with over 20 sheets used by multiple users. How
can I get Excel to open at an index page everytime (instead of opening
on the last page that was saved)

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need a small macro. Copy the code below then

1) right click tab on bottom of worksheet (normally sheet1) and select view
code
2) In the VBA project window on left double click this workboo.
3) Paste code below. Change the name of Sheet2 to the name of the worksheet
you want to select.

Note: If you don't see the VBA Project window then go to the menu View and
select Project Explorer.

Private Sub App_WorkbookOpen(ByVal Wb As Workbook)
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
End Sub