Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scolling and highlighting cells without touching any mouse buttons

This has happened before to me, when I move my mouse pointer around the
screen the pointer is highlighting all the cells it touches as a group, it
does not matter if it is 1 cell or 100 cells. I do I unlock the mouse from
doing this?
--
Thank You
Pete