Yoga

Default How to open different excel books in different windows?

I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel
sheets in different windows by opening single Excel application
Kassie

Just open them! If you want to see more than one at the same time, reduce
the size of each window, so that you can fit them either side-by-side, or one
in the upper half, and one in the lower half. I.e., move your mouse to one
of the borders, click and drag to the middle of the screen

"Yoga" wrote:

I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel
sheets in different windows by opening single Excel application

Max

Not sure, but you could try this:

Assuming you mean different sheets within the same book

Click Window New Window
(Repeat above as many times as the # of different sheets - 1)

Click Window Arrange Tiled (say) OK
(Tinker with the other options in the dialog to taste)

Voila, you've got the views you asked for .. (?)

Note: To close the new windows created,
click the "x" at the top right corner of each window
--
Rgds
Max
"Yoga" wrote in message
I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel
sheets in different windows by opening single Excel application

Max

Missing 3rd line, last para should read as ..

Note: To close the new windows created,
click the "x" at the top right corner of each window
within any tiled/cascaded view

--
Rgds
Max