Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No wrapping, but keep line breaks

I want text in a cell to not wrap around on its own. However, I want
manual line breaks (alt-Enter) to still start a new line in the cell.
Is there a way to do this?

Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you make the columnwidth too skinny, you can't stop the automatich linewrap.

If you only want wraps at alt-enters, you'll have to make the column as wide as
you need it.

--

Dave Peterson