Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Numbers not working

I have a workbook with 34 worksheets set to print with sequential page numbers.

I deleted three worksheets and their page numbers have disapeared with them
(the page numbers skip from 12 to 17).

Also, I have moved one of the worksheets inside of the workbook and that
page number now prints out of order.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why don't you look at the responses you've gotten from your other message?

--
Jim