Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I can't insert object (email) into excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is your subject line a question or a declarative statement?

More detail could get you more assistance.

Use the great piece of white space in the body to type a description of your
problem.

What are you attempting to do, what is not happening and do you get any error or
informative message?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP