Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: How to sum up base on date parameters ?

DEar Sir,

I have the following table:

A B C
1 Ref Date Amount
2 M12 12-02-08 200
3 T13 13-02-08 300
4 N26 14-02-08 450
5 Q64 15-02-08 500
6 K29 16-02-08 240
7 T47 17-02-08 220
8 B96 18-02-08 620
9 U74 19-02-08 210

If I wish to sum up in the following manner, may I know what formula must I
input
at D12 and copy down to get the answers ?

A D
SUMIF date earlier than Amount
12 19-02-08 XXX
13 16-02-08 XXX

[...]