Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: How to reveal a formula in a cell ?

Dear Sir

If I have formula at =SUMIF(A$1:A$20,C20,D$1:D$20) at cell F1,

May I know the quick way to reveal the formula as a text i,e.
€˜=SUMIF(A$1:A$20,C20,D$1:D$20) ?

Currently I could only read from the formula bar , I need to go to the bar
and key in €˜ in front of it in order for it to be shown as text.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

just touch CNTRL-` to toggle the display
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200776

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir

If I have formula at =SUMIF(A$1:A$20,C20,D$1:D$20) at cell F1,

May I know the quick way to reveal the formula as a text i,e.
€˜=SUMIF(A$1:A$20,C20,D$1:D$20) ?

Currently I could only read from the formula bar , I need to go to the bar
and key in €˜ in front of it in order for it to be shown as text.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.
Regards
Cimjet
"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,