Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RKS RKS is offline

Default Advance Filter

Hi All,
PLease help me.
I Have a Data sheet which have 200 record which we protect and deliverd to
user and have A to I column.
I can another Product List where data comes from datasheet with one critera.
I can take help from
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html under Filters, for 'FL0002 -
which is 95% same as my requirement.
I have only one problem. in my data sheet have A to I column and In product
sheet I need only selected column
like A,B,D,F,G only. I can show which code i use.

If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 3 Then
'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual
Sheets("ProductsList").Range("Criteria").Calculate
Worksheets("ProductsList").Range("Database") _
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CriteriaRange:=Sheets("ProductsList").Range("Crite ria"), _
CopyToRange:=Range("A6:I6"), Unique:=False
'calculate summary total in case calculation mode is manual
Sheets("Data Entry").Range("D2").Calculate

Exmaple Data Sheet Product
sheet (after advance filter)
Column A B C D E F G H I A
B D F G