Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Forms [Mac vs PC]

Help!
I've created detailed budget forms on a Mac computer. The forms look and
print perfect for me, but when a PC user opens the documents the margins have
changed from .4" to about 1" and some of the text is squished or not showing.
Even though the margin size still shows .4. Actually, no matter what size I
change it to, the document prints with wide margins and squished text. I'm
using Excel 2007 for Mac which should be compatible. Our IT person hasn't a
clue as to why this is happening. Any suggestions (or a solution) would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.