gautam.mahendru

Default forms in excel

HI all,

I am making one template where i want engine name to be selected from
the drop down menu and all the parameters are automatically filled in
separate sheet in different location. eg

If engine selected is A then,

Engine name ______
Engine speed _______ etc... should be filled for the selected engine.

Please help people.

Thanks

Gautam

--
gautam.mahendru
gautam.mahendru's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28302

Anne Troy

You might want to try something like this:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"gautam.mahendru"