Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula not updating

I am using very basic formula to calculate sums on a spreadsheet, and usually
it works fine, but for some reason they are no longer updating? Does anyone
know why? The formula still seems to be in the cell, but it doesn't change
when I amend the numbers above it.
Using Excel 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure calculation is set to automatic.

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomaticOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Katie" wrote in message
I am using very basic formula to calculate sums on a spreadsheet, and
usually
it works fine, but for some reason they are no longer updating? Does
anyone
know why? The formula still seems to be in the cell, but it doesn't change
when I amend the numbers above it.
Using Excel 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks so much! For some reason it had been changed to Manual, and now I have
changed it back to automatic it is working fine again.
Thanks again! That was driving me crazy :)