Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I increase the scrollbar height?

I'm trying to increase the scrollbar height in excel. The help menu states to
go the Microsoft Windows Control Panel and click on tabs inside of the
display box. I do not know where or can get to the Microsoft windows control
panel so that I can increase the scrollbar height. Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Rhonda,

In my Windows XP, I go to
StartSettingsControl PanelDisplayAppearance Tab
Then click on Advanced button and from the dropdown
named Item: I select Scrollbar and reset the size in
the box next to it.

If you are using a different version of Windows it may
be slightly different but the basics should be similar.

HTH
Martin