Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have a workbook where all worksheets but one prints in color.

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets and all but one worksheet prints
in color. I've manually changed the printer settings (it's a Ricoh Aficio
1232C) and the desired worksheet prints in color but if I close out of Excel
completely and later return to the worksheet, it reverts to black & white.
How can I retain the print settings for this one worksheet. I do not have
this problem with other worksheets in the workbook. I am using Excel 2007.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.