Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Why would color disappear from the Excel screens but prints?

The Screen colors have disappeared from my Excell and Visio screens, but they
still are there when I print. Where can I go to determine the cause of the
black adn white spreadsheets and org charts?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712