Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dsa dsa is offline

Default Clearly seeing active cell in a range

I am using Windows XP and Excel 2007.

My problem is visual--I have old eyes. When I have a range of cells
highlighted for data entry, I cannot clearly see which is my active cell. The
color differences are just not that distinctive for me. Is there a change in
color setting I could make? Or is there some other fix?

Thanks for all the help.