-   -   Clearly seeing active cell in a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181087-clearly-seeing-active-cell-range.html)

dsa

Clearly seeing active cell in a range

I am using Windows XP and Excel 2007.

My problem is visual--I have old eyes. When I have a range of cells
highlighted for data entry, I cannot clearly see which is my active cell. The
color differences are just not that distinctive for me. Is there a change in
color setting I could make? Or is there some other fix?

Thanks for all the help.

Mike Rogers[_2_]

Clearly seeing active cell in a range

dsa

Chip Pearson's Rowliner does a pretty good job of showing you where you are
on a large spreadsaheet. Down load it at:

http://cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm

Mike Rogers

"dsa" wrote:

I am using Windows XP and Excel 2007.

My problem is visual--I have old eyes. When I have a range of cells
highlighted for data entry, I cannot clearly see which is my active cell. The
color differences are just not that distinctive for me. Is there a change in
color setting I could make? Or is there some other fix?

Thanks for all the help.

dsa

Clearly seeing active cell in a range

Mike, I downloaded and tried it. But, when a range is selected, the upper
left cell is yellow and stays that way when the active cell is moved through
the range either with tab or enter. So it didn't help.
dsa